Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Peace.

I think about things a lot. I think about God all day, literally. If I'm honest.
Piece by piece I'm discovering the greater picture of the whole.
Although not yet certain, this masterpiece of beauty I'm slowly uncovering.
Cheesy but true. It's not about knowing all the answers. But rather about catching
just enough of a glimpse of God's love to want to come back for more.
Ah, the lovely love of God.


Heavy are the things that weigh nothing at all.
Yet, heavy enough to weigh down this heart.

Strong are they whose strength can't be measured.
But, rather is proven by their unrelenting pursuit.

This is the Irony of faith. So strange--yet so true.
To let go of that which makes no sense. Blinded, simply trusting.
Willing to fall and not know the fate.
I rest in You and You live in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment