Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I am not Ashamed.

Today was a good day. That is definitely an understatement.

I'm pretty excited that I have been given to opportunity to live a life for God. I don't want to take that for granted nor do I want to waste it.

Big things are on the verge of happening. 1. Because I've been praying for it. 2. Because the devil has been at work. and 3. Because God is faithful and reigns over all.

My prayer is that I would carry the cross of Christ daily and suffer for his sake.


For eternity
All my heart will give
All the glory to Your name.

2 comments:

  1. "Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."
    -Ephesians 6:11

    I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle,

    What a wonderful post! I am speaking at a small gathering tomorrow and the Lord has put it on my heart to remind people that when we are walking with him, unashamedly, and prayerfully we will suffer his name! Hope you are doing well. Let me know if we can pray for you in any way. Peace in Christ, David

    ReplyDelete