Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fill my Soul Deep as the Ocean.

So... I've been away for a while, again. A lot has happened.
God allowed me to go on a mission trip to Panama over the Holidays. It was amazing; I'll post more about it later.

I'm rediscovering what it means to have life in Christ.
John 10:10 states
"...
I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."

This is powerful stuff.
I like how the Amplified version translates t
his; " I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)."

Having life in Christ means exactly what it states. Living IN Christ.

John 15:5 "I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much (abundant) fruit. However, apart from Me [cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing."

It is essential that we allow Christ to dwell within us and us within the nature of who He really is. To live in love and compassion while fully accepting the grace that he offers.


I'm so thankful for a God that is relentless in his interest for what is best for me. I'm thankful for a God that lives inside of me and desires a life for me full of joy and happiness. And then when times are difficult, a God who desires to walk with me through the tribulation and allow me to be refined into the greater creation I have been designed to become. God is so much greater and bigger than I can comprehend.

I like revival, rediscoveries, newness.

Some friends and I put together a video in Uptown Charlotte to kick off the new year at our campus worship services. It's to the song Rediscover You by Starfield. Feel free to check it out.

Back To Life. from Kyle Ward on Vimeo.





Christ live in me, and allow me to live in you. Create in me the realization that apart from you I am nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment