Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hmm.

Okay... So Easter was pretty awesome.

I wonder what would happen if I hid and egg in some grass and tied invisible thread to it. And how about if right before the person almost grabbed it I pulled the string and it moved. Then when they reached for it again, I would repeat the string pulling idea. I would then go on to repeat this process possibly three more times. Then finally I would let them get the egg. When they opened it they would see the $50 bill inside that I had hidden and then think "wow, at least it was worth all the work of chasing this egg". But then they would turn the bill over and it would be fake and read "April Fools"! I bet they would get mad because they are aware that it is Easter and not really April fools. But this wouldn't bother me because me and my friends do April fools all month long. Anyway I just thought I would share this.

Okay, so that was a waste I guess. I should probably tie that into some nice concept that it compares to in life. I'd probably say something like "are there things in life that you chase after, things that promise to contain something of worth? Are there things that you finally obtain and then they aren't all you thought they were cracked up to be? At times it seems we are all chasing after the 'Lucky Egg' and then when its found its not all we thought it would be." But saying all that would probably be confusing. After all, what does egg hiding have to do with an Easter Bunny? And what does either of them have to do with the Resurrection of our Savior? I really do not understand who ever saw the connection with all this.

I hope this makes since.

I do in fact have a few Tricks up my sleeve. No, Seriously.


Ok. This was random

2 comments:

  1. this blog made me lol.
    kudos.

    APRIL FOOLS.


    jk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no seriously, the cereal is in my sleeve.
    also, the first paragraph sort of reminded me of a deep thought. but a really long deep thought.

    ReplyDelete