Sunday, April 19, 2009

Title-less

I really do not get along with pollen. I've definitely had my share of "God Bless you"s for the week.

I really like how God works in the lives of people that I don't even know. People that live in other states, countries, and continents. Sometimes I forget that God is larger than me. Larger than just what goes on in my life. It is even cooler when you get to meet and spend time with these people who have aligned their focus with his plans for their lives. To see how God is moving in their lives and how he uniquely provides the resources that allow them to minister in their own demographics and communities. It is neat being in this army, sharing the same desires as soo many others. To have this love for them because of this same God that we serve; yet not even knowing them. God is huge. He is awesome. He is bigger than me and for that--I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment