Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thank you, Lord.

I'm so grateful of the undeserving Love of God that he graciously pours into me.
I shake in my bones-- tremble at his great, vastness.

Who are we to be called children of God? To be coheirs, with Christ, in the kingdom of heaven and eternity. To have greater favor in the eyes of God than the wind and waves; and yet being so much more unworthy than they. For they obey the voice of God--He speaks and they obey, and yet we fail and sin against him. Yet through this still he loves us. We can't understand this love. We can't grasp it with our minds, but must let it burn in our hearts.

I want to be wrecked in His love. Wreck me God.

I'm excited about what God has in store. Greater things have yet to come.

He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
2 Corinthians 5:21

No comments:

Post a Comment